Friday, January 29, 2021

Bonus Hike: Mushroom Rock

I am so thankful to live in an area with so many great places to hike and so many friends who are willing to hit the trails with us. 


Today we met up with some of our friends who go to public school who have been on a mandatory virtual school week the last couple of weeks. 

 

These kids are so familiar with our mountain trails that we let them all run ahead and met them at Mushroom Rock where the moms got in a good visit and the kids made up some kind of fortress game on the rocks. 


This was our fourth hike of the week (normal for us is one weekly hike), but it has been such a blessing to get these extra hikes in. 

We are at 10/52 hikes for the year, my phone says we did 3 miles (that’s 28 miles YTD). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...