Friday, November 19, 2010

Alabama DL

Getting our licenses and car tags this morning was ridiculously easy {unlike TN where I was told I needed a marriage license and unlike NC where you have to jump through a million hoops}. No lines. No ridiculous taxes to pay. We were done in under an hour {and even got our boating and motorcycle endorsements}. All of the offices you need are basically located at the courthouse. People are very friendly. The driver's license lady actually talked to us for over 15 minutes. Just shooting the breeze, telling us about a local gas station that sells really good hot dogs and coleslaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...