Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Project 52 Date Nights: Getting To Know You

 
One of the unexpected things about moving to rural Alabama has been making new friends. We have been getting together fairly regularly with one of Daniel's co-workers and his wife. Last Tuesday we had them over for a Chili and Game night. We played Things – a favorite of my family's. 

To play Things, a moderator reads a card, for example:  
Things you shouldn't say to your boss. 

Everyone writes down their answer and the moderator reads the responses and you take turns guessing who wrote what. This can be a very hilarious game and a great way to get to know people.

It was fun but I think this is a game that is best played with a group of 8+ people. We are enjoying getting to know Daniel's co-workers better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...