Wednesday, June 13, 2007

hair cut

Last Saturday, I finally bit the bullet and got my hair cut for the first time in over a year! For some reason I have the intense aversion to getting my haircut - I think due to a really bad hair cut a couple of years ago.

Anyways, since we have moved to Charlotte, I have never committed to finding a hairdresser. Generally I put off getting it cut until I am visiting my sister and then she will go with me for moral support.


So for the first time in a very long time, I struck out on my own and got my hair cut. I am very pleased with the results, much better than the long, lifeless hair that I always kept in a ponytail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...