Friday, June 15, 2007

Restlessness

I don't know what it is, but every so often I get incredibly restless. I am not sure if I am itching to travel or do new things or what, but the last couple of days I have definitely had an itch. Maybe it is because my sister is in Zambia and my brother is in New Zealand. Or because we have not been backpacking or mountain biking in a LONG time. Maybe it is anxiousness that I may not get any more referrals and my existing freelance work will dwindle to nothingness...

Who knows... sometimes I just wish I was more content. People that know me give me a hard time saying that Daniel and I definitely don't live "normal" lives, so I should be content, right? Why do I always want one more trip, one more adventure, one more crazy experience...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...